- Hydrodynamic design
- Comfort focused eye sockets using an ultra soft silicone
- Tinted lenses for pool and open water use
- Anti-fog and UVA protection
A decade of award-winning reviews.
Hassle free returns & exchanges
It took two years of testing to find the perfect swim goggles to compliment the Zone3 range and since launching in 2014 the customer feedback has been fantastic. It’s incredibly important to use a high quality pair of goggles for training and especially for racing so Zone3 have ensured their goggles are the best they can be.
The key elements which make the goggles so popular are the ultra soft silicone eye-pieces and the extremely comfortable shape which ensure a great fit and help to reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming. The tinted lenses ensure fantastic vision in both in the pool and in the open water.
The goggles are extremely soft and flexible which significantly helps to minimize the chance of a serious injury if accidentally knocked during a swim. They are also easy to adjust and feature a twin-piece head strap for a more supportive fit. In addition, they have an anti fog coating for longer fog-free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Ultra soft silicone eye-pieces ensure a great fit and help to reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming.
- Tinted lenses ensure fantastic vision in both pool and open water.
- Larger socket and soft-flex goggle frame helps to minimize the chance of a serious injury if accidentally knocked during a swim.
- Easy to adjust strap size mechanism with firm lock so no slipping.
- Twin-piece head strap with grip-dots for a more supportive fit.
- Anti-fog coating for longer fog-free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Available in white/pink or silver/black colourways